Boho Sun Changing Poncho (Adult) PRE-ORDER | SomerSide

SomerSide

Boho Sun Changing Poncho (Adult) PRE-ORDER

$99.95

X

Quantity

  • Description +-

    Our sustainably-made hooded beach ponchos are made from the same sand-resistant material as our quick dry towels. Our changing ponchos come with dual access pockets to change discreetly and easily at the beach or pool. Our changing ponchos are the ultimate game changer. 

    • Hidden internal access opening so you can change privately in public. 
    • Kangaroo zip pocket to hide valuables 
    • Loose fitting with bottom slide slits for extra mobility
    • Adjustable hood for extra comfort

      Unisex Mens Sizing: Please view our size guide for reference.

      Model is 173cm (5'7) and wearing a size S/M

    • Features +-
      Made from 85% recycled plastic bottles to help the planet
      Kangaroo zip-pocket to hide your valuables safely & easily
      Dries 4 x faster. Beach attire you can use over and over again
       Comfortable loose fit with an adjustable drawstring hood
      Sand-resistant, get changed hassle free and relax at the beach in style
      Dry off & change quickly and easily with our ultra-absorbent ponchos
      Odour resistant for less washing and less hassle
    • Fabric Composition +-

      Made from 85% recycled plastic bottles. A suede-like feel, the plastic bottles are made into Polyester and the remaining 15% is Nylon which provides the absorbency and softness.

    • Shipping & Returns +-
      Australia

      Standard: Free AU shipping for orders over $120 (3-7 business days)

      Express: $10 - $15 (2-3 business days)

      USA

      International express: Free US shipping for orders over $150 USD (4-8 business days)

      International express (under $150 USD): $20 USD (4-8 business days)

      For other countries and more information go to our shipping page

    GET CHANGED ON THE GO

    Introducing dual access pockets for effortless and discreet changes, anytime, anywhere! Perfect for post surf or fresh water dips when you're eager to shed your wet swimwear as quickly as possible. Plus, they feature a hidden kangaroo zipped pocket, providing a secure haven for your valuables and ensuring carefree fun in the water.

    A TWO IN ONE SOLUTION

    Our beach ponchos offer a versatile 2-in-1 solution, merging the features of our fast-drying towel and a changing poncho into a single, multipurpose garment. This means you can travel to the beach with less to carry.

    A TWO IN ONE SOLUTION

    Our beach ponchos offer a versatile 2-in-1 solution, merging the features of our fast-drying towel and a changing poncho into a single, multipurpose garment. This means you can travel to the beach with less to carry.

    feels soft like suede

    Our ponchos are made of a blend of 85% recycled plastic bottles (recycled polyester) and 15% nylon for a soft touch. Unlike traditional terry towelling, these lightweight wonders are fast-drying and sand-resistant, just like our beloved sand-free towels!

    Customer Reviews

    Based on 50 reviews
    84%
    (42)
    8%
    (4)
    6%
    (3)
    0%
    (0)
    2%
    (1)
    N
    Narelle A.
    Wild One Changing Poncho (kids)

    lovely vibrant colours in design. Super soft feel. Very happy with purchase

    F
    Fiona A.

    Golden Hour Changing Towel Poncho (Adult)

    A
    A.W.

    Love it

    S
    Sarah

    Gorgeous quality and design

    M
    Melissa

    Fabulous Aussie made item. Perfect cover up for the beach and poolside.

    T
    Tonia G.
    Wonderful customer service!

    Sometside when beyond excellent customer service when the abominable Australia Post stuffed up delivery. Thank you so much SomeSide my granddaughters love their Ponchos

    Shopping Bag(0)

    Shipping
    Calculated at checkout.
    Total
    $0.00

    You can safely checkout with Mastercard, Visa, Apple Pay, Shop Pay, Google Pay, Paypal or After Pay

    You don't have any items in your cart yet. Continue shopping.