Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping (approximately 2-5 Days to receive once it is dispatched). We use Sendle which is a carbon neutral shipping company. For some orders including rural we use Australia Post.
- Please note: We do not deliver to PO boxes or parcel lockers.
- If you need some SomerSide towels urgently, we have several stockists in Melbourne and Sydney or please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
- All orders are dispatched next business day after your order is placed.
- All orders are shipped from our Melbourne Warehouse.
Due to the outbreak of coronavirus causing various disruptions in international delivery, there may be delays in delivery. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure
- $20 Flat rate on all orders. ( Approximately 6-15 days)
- We ship worldwide!
- Although it doesn't happen often, any additional customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees, which may be imposed, will be charged to the customer.
Tracking your delivery
We are strongly committed to making the whole customer journey as sustainable as possible so we use biodegradable mailing bags for all our orders- No more plastic! Just stick your biodegradable bag in your compost or even your garden and it'll decompose.
We love our product and we hope you do too!
In the case that your towel is faulty or you are sent the incorrect towel we will of course refund or exchange it for you. We are a small start up business and we cannot give refunds for change of mind purchases.
- Should there be a problem with your towel, please take a photo and contact us at email@example.com.
- We are only able to accept returns or exchanges if the item is returned in the same condition, unused, and with original packaging.
We are confident in our product and think you're going to love all your adventures with SomerSide.